INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data", and of the EU Regulation 2016/679, in particular with regard to articles 12, 13 and 14, we inform you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with current legislation.
ASSABESE di Assabese Fabio individual company based in Villarosa, C.so Garibaldi 232 is constantly committed to adopting technical and organizational solutions aimed at guaranteeing high standards of lawfulness, security and protection in the processing of personal data: the requirements of the General Regulation on data protection of the European Union (hereinafter in the text "GDPR" acronym for General Data Protection Regulation) and other legal provisions, including, in particular, those of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter "Code of privacy "or" Code ").
1. Who is the data controller? ASSABESE di Assabese Fabio based in Villarosa, C.so Garibaldi 232 (hereinafter in the text "ASSABESE" or "we"), is the owner of the processing of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and the Code.
2. The Data Protection Officer (RPD-DPO) can be contacted at the following pec address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Nature of the provision and type of data processed by us? The provision of data is made by the User / Interested party by completing the online registration form for the E-COMMERCE service or by sending communications transmitted on a voluntary basis by the User (for example via e-mail); the provision of data is voluntary and optional, however, failure to communicate them will make it impossible for the user to receive the services indicated. The User has the right to revoke the consent given at any time by making a request to the Owners. Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "Data").
Data provided by you: all the data that you have provided to request the purchase and sale of a good and / or the provision of a service; the Data could be, by way of example: your name and surname, your contact details (including address, telephone number and e-mail address), profession, date and place of birth, tax code. The provision of such information, if required by the contract or essential for the execution of the same, is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the Contract; failure to communicate such data may make it impossible to conclude the Contract and / or provide the related services and products by ASSABESE. The aforementioned data may have already been provided by you to companies for online payments (paypal). The navigation data that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during the ordinary exercise as for for example the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website that can be used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site and any abuses or anomalies. For more information on the technologies that allow us to offer you the services described up to now, please read our Cookies Policy. https://www.assabese.com/cookie-policy ASSABESE does not acquire and does not process categories of personal data, such as information revealing your racial origin, your political opinions, your religious or philosophical beliefs.
4. On what legal bases and on what rules will we process your data? Personal data means any type of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "Data"). We will only process your Data where permitted by applicable legal provisions. Specifically, we will process your data on the basis of articles. 6 and 9 GDPR and on the basis of consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, as well as in compliance with the corresponding rules of the Code:
- Consent art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 (a), art. 7 GDPR): we will process certain data exclusively in the presence of your preliminary, free and express consent. You have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time with effect for the future.
- Execution of a contract: in order to conclude and execute the requested contract it is necessary to have access to and process certain data.
- Compliance with a legal obligation art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 (c) GDPR): in order to ensure compliance with these requirements, we must process certain data.
Among other things, we will process your data for the specific purposes as indicated below by way of example:
- for purposes related to the Contract: especially to execute the Contract entered into with you;
- contact you in relation to the Contract and for the management of the same;
- Customer service: in order to offer you a valid customer service, we will regularly process your data, in order, for example, to give you comprehensive advice.
- management of requests for legal guarantees, product compliance, assistance, requests for withdrawal, management and termination of the Contract;
In addition to the above, ASSABESE may process your data to comply with legal obligations and, therefore, for compliance with any rule or provision of law that we intend and must comply with or for the security of the Data for measures that are essential to ensure the security of your data. and company data from external attacks and / or in order to prevent external attacks. Again to comply with legal obligations imposed on us and / or in order to prevent fraud or in the event of a dispute. Lastly, for mandatory fiscal, accounting and administrative purposes, always in compliance and in compliance with current regulations. In some cases, certain features of the ASSABESE site and / or certain promotions and / or operations may
This information is aimed exclusively at persons who have reached the age of majority. Therefore, if you are a minor, please refrain from providing your data and from giving your consent to the processing, as in any case your data will not be collected, stored or processed by the Data Controller for any of the aforementioned purposes.
Finally, ASSABESE may process your data to safeguard the legitimate interests of ASSABESE itself, except in the event that your interests prevail.
4. For what period will we process your data? As expressly provided for by art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, we will keep your data only for the time necessary to process them for the purposes for which they are processed. If we process the data for multiple purposes, they will be automatically deleted or saved in a format that does not allow any direct conclusions to be reached in relation to your identity, as soon as the last specific purpose has been fulfilled. In order for all your data to be deleted or made anonymous in line with the principle of data minimization and in accordance with art. 5, co. 1, lett. e) of the GDPR. Indicatively, your data will be kept for the following periods: 20 years from the date of signing the contract.
5. How is your data protected? ASSABESE will process the Users' personal data using manual and IT tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. It will process your personal data on the basis of the security obligations relating to the processing of data pursuant to art. 32 GDPR. In order to guarantee an adequate level of data protection aimed at limiting the risk of using the same in an improper or illicit way, technical and organizational measures have been implemented that comply with internationally recognized IT standards, these measures are constantly subject to verification. .
6. Who will your data be shared with? The employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller (if any), in charge of managing the Site or the Service, and / or the Users 'requests may become aware of the Users' personal data. These subjects, who will be instructed to do so by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulations, will process the User's data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Law. Third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller may also become aware of the Users' personal data, such as, by way of example, suppliers of IT and logistics services functional to the operation of the Service, outsourced service providers, professionals and consultants. ASSABESE will appoint the aforementioned subjects, where necessary, as Data Processors, in the event that the relevant conditions exist, and in any case it will bind such third parties to maintain confidentiality in relation to your data. If the conditions exist, the aforementioned subjects , will process the data as independent data controllers, guaranteeing ASSABESE the adoption of all the necessary technical and organizational security measures.
7. ASSABESE undertakes not to transfer your data outside the European Community.
8. Your rights. According to the GDPR and other applicable provisions on data protection, you have specific and unlimited rights. As an interested party, he has in particular the following rights pursuant to the GDPR, towards ASSABESE:
9. Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR): you may at any time request that you be provided with information on your data stored by us. This information refers, among other things, to the categories of data processed by us, the purposes of the processing, as well as the recipients to whom we may have transferred your data, where applicable. You can receive a free copy of your data which are the subject of the contract.
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): you may request a rectification of your data. We will take adequate measures aimed at ensuring that your data stored and processed by us on an ongoing basis, are kept correct, complete, updated and relevant, based on the most recent information provided to us.
- Right of cancellation (Article 17 of the GDPR): you may request the cancellation of your data, provided that the relevant conditions provided by law exist. For example, this could occur based on art. 17 of the GDPR:
1. if the Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
2. if you revoke the consent on which the data processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3. if you object to the processing of your data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing, or if you object to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes;
4. if the data have been processed unlawfully; unless the processing is necessary:
5. for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing of your data; in particular with regard to the retention periods for documents required by law;
6. for the assessment, exercise or defense of a legal right or claim.
7. Right to limitation of treatment (Article 18 of the GDPR): you will be able to obtain a limitation of the processing of your data if these are not correct or if they are no longer necessary;
8. Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR): You have the right to receive a copy of your Data, previously provided directly to ASSABESE, and if expressly requested by you, we undertake to transfer the same - where possible at a technical level - to another data controller indicated by you;
9. Right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR): You may object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your data, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the GDPR, or if the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will no longer process your data. This last condition does not apply if we can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate reasons that justify the processing and that prevail over your interests, or if we need your data to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
10. Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13 of the GDPR) if the processing is based on consent - without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, by sending the relevant request to the contacts listed below or through the methods techniques possibly made available by ASSABESE. ASSABESE will try to manage all requests within a reasonable period and, approximately, within 30 days, unless an extension is motivated and communicated.
11. Complaint: You always have the right to make a report and lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority, pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR.
In any case, you will find any wider reference in terms of current legislation on the website of our Guarantor for the protection of personal data at the internet address www.garanteprivacy.it and the full text of the GDPR can be consulted by accessing the following website:
The data controller is ASSABESE FABIO, who can be contacted at the following address C.so Garibaldi 232 Villarosa (EN),
For all requests for information and to exercise your rights, you can contact:
- the Data Controller by email at email@example.com
- the Data Protection Officer (RPD-DPO) at the pec firstname.lastname@example.org address
ASSABESE will promptly inform you if there are substantial changes with reference to the way your data are processed, we will promptly inform you of such changes.